A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Single-Dose, Dose-Escalation Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BIIB023 (Anti-TWEAK) Administered to Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs BIIB 023 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 06 Aug 2013 Results published in the Clinical Therapeutics.
- 09 Nov 2011 Results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 19 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.