Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multicenter Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Apricoxib in Combination With Either Docetaxel or Pemetrexed in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Apricoxib (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.