An Evaluation of the Pharmacological Interaction of Lopinavir 800mg - Ritonavir 200mg Combination and Rifampin in Subjects Presenting Tuberculosis, With Contraindication for Antiretroviral Regimens Including Efavirenz.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Isoniazid; Pyrazinamide; Rifampicin
- Indications HIV infections; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms A06-295
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Oct 2008 New trial record.