Prospective, Single Center, Pilot Study of Pretransplant Thymoglobulin Administration and Early Corticosteroid Withdrawal in Living Donor Renal Transplant Recipients Under Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) and Tacrolimus Immunosuppression
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual patient number (11) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2009 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.