Post-Authorization Safety Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability of Vimpat (Lacosamide) as Add-On Therapy in Epilepsy Patients With Partial-Onset Seizures Who Are Uncontrolled on Current Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lacosamide (Primary) ; Antiepileptic drugs
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors UCB
- 19 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2011 Actual patient number is 1005 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.