A Phase II, Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Comparative Safety and Immunogenicity of 1.0 microg Intramuscular (i.m.) and 2.0 microg Subcutaneous (s.c.) Dosing With VAX102 (M2e-Flagellin) in Healthy Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2011
At a glance
- Drugs VAX 102 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jun 2009 Official Title added, patient number added as 60, additional lead trial investigator David N Taylor, additional trial location as USA as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2009 Planned end date added as 1 Aug 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.