A Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Crossover, Activity Study of Single Oral Doses of 50 mg and 400 mg Nerispirdine on Visual Function in Patients With Multiple Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nerispirdine (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 02 Sep 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Sep 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.