A Phase 1b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple-Dose Study to Determine the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, Safety and Tolerability of LX3305 and Methotrexate in Subjects With Stable Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs LX 2931; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2010 Results have been presented at the 11th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 21 Oct 2009 Results were presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 44th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals.
- 28 Apr 2009 Additional lead trial investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History