Multicenter, Randomized, Open Label Study Evaluating an Anti Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Receptor (IGF-1R/CD221) Monoclonal Antibody, AVE1642, Administered Every 4 Weeks in Combination With Fulvestrant (Faslodex) in Postmenopausal Patients With Advanced Hormono-Dependent Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs AVE 1642 (Primary) ; Fulvestrant
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.