A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Study to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety and PK/PD of Ocrelizumab in Patients With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis Who Have an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ocrelizumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical
- 01 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2012 Results published in The Journal of Rheumatology.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History