A 8-week, Multi-Centre, Open-label, Non-comparative, Phase IV Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Quetiapine Fumarate Extended Release (Seroquel XR) With Daily Dose 400mg-800mg in the Treatment of Acute Schizophrenic Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms QUENCH
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 19 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2009 to 1 Jul 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.