A Phase I Trial Evaluating mFOLFOX6 and Avastin With Nexavar as First-Line Treatment for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Sorafenib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Aug 2011 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from Dec 2010 to Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.