Antiviral Effect, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of BI 201335 NA in Hepatitis C Virus Genotype 1 Infected Treatment-naive and Treatment-experienced Patients for 24 Weeks as Combination Therapy With Pegylated Interferon-alpha 2a and Ribavirin (Double-blinded, Randomised, Placebo-controlled, Phase II)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Faldaprevir (Primary) ; Peginterferon alfa-2a; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SILEN-C1
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Jun 2012 Company added in the association field as reported by EudraCT.
- 20 Mar 2012 This trial has been recruiting in Spain, France, Austria and United Kingdom.
- 14 Dec 2011 Actual initiation date (Nov 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History