A Phase 1 Dose-Escalation Study of SCH 900776 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Gemcitabine in Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors or Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8776 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Hodgkin's disease; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 22 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.