A PHASE Ib PARTIALLY RANDOMIZED PILOT STUDY INTENDED TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND IMMUNOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF HIV-1 DNA IMMUNIZATION (PENNVAX-B) WITH OR WITHOUT CO-ADMINISTRATION OF CONSTRUCTS CONTAINING DNA ENCODING FOR THE EXPRESSION OF EITHER IL-12 OR IL-15 IN HIV INFECTED INDIVIDUALS.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs HIV clade B DNA vaccine Inovio (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Jun 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2009 VGX Pharmaceuticals identified as a sponsor/affiliate.