Compassionate Use Study of Adalimumab in Children 2 to less than 4 Years Old or Age 4 and Above Weighing Less Than 15 kg With Active Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 13 Jun 2015 Results of post hoc analysis presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 01 Mar 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2012 Additional lead trial centre identified as reported by EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History