An Open Label Phase II Trial of Clofarabine and Temsirolimus in Older Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.