An 8-Week Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Control, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Aliskiren HCTZ vs Ramipril in Obese Patients (BMI greater than or equal to 30) With Stage 2 Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Aliskiren/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Ramipril (Primary)
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 May 2010 Results presented at 25th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Society of Hypertension.
- 20 May 2009 Actual patient number (386) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Actual end date (1 May 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History