Randomised Double-blind Placebo Controlled Study to Measure the Effect of Antiretroviral Therapy (ART) Intensification With Raltegravir and/or Hyper-immune Bovine Colostrum on CD4+ T Cell Count in ART Treated, HIV-1 Infected Individuals With Suboptimal CD4+ T Cell Responses
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Colostrum (Primary) ; Raltegravir (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CORAL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2011 Results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, according to results published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases.