Multicenter, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Three-Arm, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Oxcarbazepine Extended-Release (OXC-XR) (1200 and 2400mg/Day) as Adjunctive Therapy in Subjects With Refractory Partial Seizures Due to Epilepsy on up to Three Concomitant Antiepileptic Medications.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Oxcarbazepine (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PROSPER
- Sponsors Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- 03 Feb 2014 Results will be published in the arch 2014 issue of Acta Neurologica Scandinavica according to a Supernus Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
- 28 Apr 2012 Main efficacy and tolerability results presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 28 Apr 2012 Results reporting neurological and ophthalmic adverse events presented at the 64th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History