A Mono-Center Study in Healthy Volunteers on the Comparative Bioavailability of Pletal 100 mg Tablets and a New Pletal 100 mg Orodispersible Tablet (ODT), This Latter in Fasting Conditions With and Without Water and Under Fed Conditions.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Cilostazol (Primary)
- Indications Arterial occlusive disorders; Embolism and thrombosis; Intermittent claudication; Stroke
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual patient number (44) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Mar 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.