Extended Management & Measurement of Autism (Emma): An Open-Label, Follow-On Study to Investigate the Safety and Impact on Developmental Trajectory of 18 Months Treatment With Fluoxetine Orally Dissolving Tablet (Odt) In Childhood and Adolescent Autistic Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fluoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Pervasive child development disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EMMA
- 24 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Feb 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Nov 2008 New trial record.