A Phase I/II, Open-Label Single Institution Study Evaluating Rapamycin in Combination With High-Dose Etoposide and Cytarabine in Relapsed or Refractory Aggressive Lymphoid Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine (Primary) ; Etoposide (Primary) ; Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Burkitt's lymphoma; Chronic myeloid leukaemia; T cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Sep 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Nov 2008 New trial record.