Pilot Study to Assess the Role of Immune Activation and Apoptosis as a Marker for Treatment Intensification With Raltegravir in Hiv-Infected Patients on Antiretroviral Therapy With Long-Term Viral Suppression and Unfavourable Immunologic Response (Discordant Patients: v+i-).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Raltegravir (Primary) ; HIV protease inhibitors; Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DISCOR-RAL
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Sep 2012 Primary endpoint 'CD4+-cell-count' has not been met.
- 26 Sep 2012 Results published in AIDS.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History