A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active And Vehicle-Controlled Study Of The Safety And Efficacy Of A Clindamycin / Benzoyl Peroxide Gel Versus Clindamycin Gel Versus Benzoyl Peroxide Gel Versus Vehicle Gel In Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Benzoyl peroxide; Clindamycin
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 20 Mar 2012 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
- 09 Feb 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 1319 to 1315 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Jun 2011 GlaxoSmithKline added as trial company and centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History