Intracoronary Stenting and Antithrombotic Regimen: Testing of a Six-Week Versus a Six-Month Clopidogrel Treatment Regimen in Patients With Concomitant Aspirin and Oral Anticoagulant Therapy Following Drug-Eluting Stenting.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Anticoagulants; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary stent thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ISAR-TRIPLE
- 25 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2012 Updated purpose and added treatment table.