A Randomized Phase III Study of Docetaxel/ Epirubicin Versus Tailored Regimens as Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy for Stage II/III Breast Cancer With Tumor Size More Than 3 cm.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Epirubicin (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Vinorelbine
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TaiNAC
- 21 Apr 2011 Planned end date changed from May 2011 to May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Nov 2008 New trial record.