An International, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Vorinostat (MK0683) or Placebo in Combination With Bortezomib in Patients With Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Bortezomib
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Vantage 088
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 20 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 30 Mar 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History