A Phase 2 Randomized Open-Label Study of Neratinib Versus Lapatinib Plus Capecitabine for the Treatment of ErbB-2 Positive Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Neratinib (Primary) ; Capecitabine; Lapatinib
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Puma Biotechnology
- 14 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2017, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Aug 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History