Long-term effects of Aldara 5% cream and Solaraze 3% gel in the treatment of actinic keratoses on the face or scalp (LEIDA).
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary) ; Diclofenac
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LEIDA; LEIDA (IMIQ vs. DIC)
- Sponsors Meda Pharma GmbH & Co KG
- 07 Jul 2012 Primary endpoint changed from Disease-recurrence to Disease-recurrence-rate as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 07 Jul 2012 Almirall S.A. added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from Apr 2012 to Feb 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.