A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Trial, With Placebo Run-In, and an Open-Label Treatment Period, to Evaluate the Performance of the Cogstate Computerized Neuropsychological Battery and the ADAS-Cog in Generally Cholinesterase-Naive AD Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Donepezil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 23 Feb 2011 Trial phase changed from II to I as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual end date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.