A Phase I, Randomised, 2 Period Cross Over Study to Determine the Comparative Bioavailability of Two Different Oral Formulations of AZD2281 in Cancer Patients With Advanced Solid Tumours
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olaparib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 27 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 17 May 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 12 May 2016 Results assessing optimum dose of the tablet formulation of Olaparib published in the Targeted Oncology.