A phase III, observer-blind, multi-country, multi-centre study to evaluate the safety, reactogenicity and immunogenicity of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals FLU NG vaccine compared to the reference vaccine Fluarix when administered to elderly subjects aged 66 years and older.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Apr 2012 Actual patient number changed from 974 to 971 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2012 Official title amended as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 12 Jan 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.