A Randomized Phase II Cross Over Study With a Safety Lead In of the Anti-IGF-1R Monoclonal Antibody IMC-A12 in Combination With Erlotinib Compared With Erlotinib Alone in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Who Have Failed At Least One Platinum Containing Chemotherapy Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 120 to 18 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2012 Actual end date (May 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.