A Single Center, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase I Single-Dose Cross-Over Study in Healthy Subjects to Investigate the Inhibitory Effect of CG100649, Celecoxib, Naproxen, and Acetazolamide on the Activity of Cyclooxygenases (COX-1, COX-2) and Carbonic Anhydrases (CA-I, CA-II)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Polmacoxib (Primary) ; Acetazolamide; Celecoxib; Naproxen
- Indications Acute pain; Ankylosing spondylitis; Back pain; Bladder cancer; Dysmenorrhoea; Gouty arthritis; Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis; Non-small cell lung cancer; Osteoarthritis; Pain; Postoperative pain; Prostate cancer; Rheumatic disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis; Seizures
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 05 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jan 2012 Results published in the Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History