A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blinded, 48-Week, Multicenter, Dose-Response Study of Ibalizumab Plus an Optimized Background Regimen in Treatment-Experienced Patients Infected With HIV-1.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ibalizumab (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 51st Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History