A Prospective, Randomized Phase III Trial of Oral Ondansetron and Dexamethasone Versus Oral Ondansetron, Dexamethasone and Apreptant (MK-869)for the Prevention of N/V Associated With Highly Emetogenic Preparative Regimens Prior to Stem Cell Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Aprepitant (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Ondansetron
- Indications Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2009 Primary endpoint 'Complete control of nausea and vomiting' has been met.
- 05 Dec 2009 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History