A Phase IIb, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Adjunctive AZD6765 in Subjects With Severe Major Depressive Disorder (MDD) and a History of Poor Response to Antidepressants.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Montgomery-Asberg-Depression-Rating-Scale' has been met.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 11th World Congress of Biological Psychiatry.
- 22 Feb 2012 Actual patient number 152 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History