Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 48 Weeks of Once Daily Treatment of Orally Inhaled BI 1744 CL (5 Mcg [2 Actuations of 2.5 Mcg] and 10 Mcg [2 Actuations of 5 Mcg]) Delivered by the Respimat Inhaler, in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Olodaterol (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Sep 2013 Pooled safety analysis results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 11 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'AUC-FEV1' has been met.
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.