A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel Group, Multi-Center, Multi-National Study for Evaluation of Efficacy and Safety of DU-176b Versus Warfarin In Subjects With Atrial Fibrillation - Effective Anticoagulation With Factor Xa Next Generation in Atrial Fibrillation (ENGAGE - AF TIMI - 48).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Edoxaban (Primary) ; Warfarin
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Stroke; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENGAGE-AF; ENGAGE-AF-TIMI-48
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 13 Mar 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, four abstracts highlighting subgroup analyses from this study will be presented at the American College of Cardiology's (ACC) 66th Annual Scientific Session, March 2017.
- 12 Mar 2017 Results assessing outcomes in patients with atrial fibrillation with and without valvular heart disease (n=21,046) , published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- 06 Jan 2017 Results published in the European Heart Journal
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History