An Open-Label, Multicenter Extension Study of Trastuzumab Emtansine Administered as a Single Agent or in Combination With Other Anti-Cancer Therapies in Patients Previously Enrolled in a Genentech And/or F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd-Sponsored Trastuzumab Emtansine Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab emtansine (Primary) ; Docetaxel; Paclitaxel; Pertuzumab; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms T-DM1 study
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Genentech; Roche
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 500 to 720.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 28 Feb 2022.
- 14 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2022 to 30 Dec 2022.