A single arm, Phase II, Open-label Study to determine the efficacy of 100 mg twice daily oral dosing of midostaurin administered to patients with Aggressive Systemic Mastocytosis or Mast Cell Leukemia +/- an associated hematological clonal non-mast cell lineage disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Midostaurin (Primary)
- Indications Leukaemia; Systemic mastocytosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 22 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Germany according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 22 Sep 2017 This trial has been completed in Belgium according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 20 Sep 2017 According to a Novartis media release, the European Commission (EC) approved Rydapt for use as monotherapy for the treatment of adults with aggressive systemic mastocytosis (ASM), systemic mastocytosis with associated hematological neoplasm (SM-AHN) or mast cell leukemia. The approval applies to all 28 EU member states, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History