Phase 2 Trial of Lenalidomide (Revlimid)-Dexamethasone + Rituximab in Recurrent Small B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas (NHL) Resistant to Rituximab.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications B cell lymphoma; Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Follicular lymphoma; MALT lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Dec 2015 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History