Multicenter, Openlabel, Phase II Intergroups (GELTAMO/GETH) Trial, on the Use of Alemtuzumab for Unrelated Donor Reduced Intensity Conditioning Allogenic Transplant in Hematological Malignancies Patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Alemtuzumab (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 04 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to the European Clinical Trials Database.
- 29 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.