A Single Centre, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Four-Way Cross Over Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacodynamics and Pharmacokinetics of Single Inhaled Doses of GSK233705 and GW642444 as Monotherapies and in Combination in Healthy Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darotropium bromide (Primary) ; Vilanterol (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 11 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 23rd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 05 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2009 Actual end date (Feb 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History