A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of lebrikizumab [MILR1444A] in the Prevention of Allergen-Induced Airway Obstruction in Adults With Mild Allergic Asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Airway obstruction; Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 07 May 2010 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.