A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Study of Patients With Primary Hypercholesterolemia and High Cardiovascular Risk and Not Adequately Controlled With Atorvastatin: A Comparison of Switching to a Combination Tablet Ezetimibe/Simvastatin Versus Doubling the Baseline Dose of Atorvastatin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Oct 2010 Actual end date (September 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.