Effect of Liraglutide on Long-Term Weight Maintenance Following Weight Loss Induced by a 12-Week Low-Calorie Diet in Obese Subjects; A 52 Week Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, Multicentre Trial With a 12 Week Follow-up Period.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SCALE; SCALE-Maintenance
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 May 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis comparing outcomes in liraglutide 3.0 mg early responders vs. early non-responders who completed 56 weeks of treatment, presented at the 24th European Congress on Obesity.
- 04 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other four trials, n = 5338) assessing neuropsychiatric Safety Profile presented at The 98th Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History