A Long-term, Multi-center, Longitudinal Post-marketing, Observational Registry to Assess Long Term Safety and Effectiveness of HUMIRA® (Adalimumab) in Children With Moderately to Severely Active Polyarticular or Polyarticular-course Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis (JIA) - STRIVE
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STRIVE
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories; AbbVie
- 17 Jun 2017 Seven year interim analysis results (n=838; as of 1 Jun 2016) presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 02 Jun 2016 Results will be presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2016), as reported by AbbVie media release.
- 13 Jun 2015 Interim results presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.