A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil Once-a-Day Dosing for 12 Weeks Followed by an Open-Label Extension to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of Tadalafil in Japanese Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary)
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Apr 2010 Actual patient number (422) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.